Best 5 Acne Solutions
Acne is no fun for anyone at any age. If you have (or had) acne as a teenager, chances are you will have at least a few breakouts as an adult. Sometimes even the best acne solution isn’t enough to completely get rid of your acne by the time you turn 21. The same productions going on in your body when you were going through puberty will often come back to torment you as an adult, and it can be worse the second time around.
I know first-hand how frustrating this can be. As an acne victim, I have found many of the best acne solutions are sometimes found at home in the fridge or the cupboard, not just at the doctor’s office or the dermatologist. Here I will give you five best acne solution options you can choose from to help you conquer your acne for good.
1. Zinc: I buy a 100-count container of zinc tablets at Target or Wal-Mart and take one 50 mg tablet each day at lunch. The bottle usually costs less than five dollars, and it lasts for over 3 months. This is one of the wisest ways to spend your money on acne solutions, and it works from the inside-out, helping your body control the acne before it gets to your skin.
2. Peach pulp: Mix two tablespoons of peach pulp with one tablespoon honey, apply it to your face, and let it dry for 20 minutes or so. Wash it off with warm water and dry with a clean, soft washcloth.
3. Toothpaste: People who don’t have too sensitive of skin can use toothpaste in small, topical amounts as necessary to heal zits. If you have sensitive skin like I do, however, you might find the toothpaste dries out your zits, but it dries out the rest of your face pretty harshly, too.
4. Aloe vera: Applying fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe vera leaf is a great way to soothe zits. If you don’t have access to fresh leaves, simply use the gel that comes in the container that you would store in the fridge for your sunburn. This will relieve redness, itching, and help calm the swelling of your zits.
5. Proactiv: This three-step cleanser really does work as well as advertised on the TV and in magazines. While I didn’t find it to be a miracle necessarily, I’ve used it for over a year and wouldn’t switch to any other cleanser.
← Tips For Those Looking For A Cure For Acne Acne and the testosterone connection →
Despre: acne, acne solutions